In order to attend Hayden, students must live in our catchment area.  To check your boundaries and school locations, please visit the Board website at www.hdsb.caFor students/families new to the Halton District School Board or living outside of Hayden's catchment area, please review the registration information here.

If you are new to our area and would like to register for school in September, please contact our Guidance department to complete the necessary registration documentation.  The 2018-2019 school year brings our student population to 1600+ 

If you are a new student to Halton, and live in our catchment area, please bring the following documentation to the 
Guidance Office at Hayden:
  • Copy of Student's School Transcript or Credit Counselling Summary (Grades 9 to 12)
  • Copy of Student's Report Card (Grade 8)
  • Proof of Student's Age - birth certificate or passport (original must be shown at time of submitting package)
  • Proof of Student's Citizenship or Immigration Status (original must be shown at time of submitting package)
  • Proof of Address - any two of the following:  a property tax bill, rental agreement, lease or deed, utility bill, residential telephone bill, moving bill, car registration, bank statement, correspondence with a government agency (original must be shown at time of submitting package)
  • Proof of Custody or Guardianship - if student is under 18 and child's parent is not available; or if student is with non-custodial parent; documentation must be provided indicating that the custodial parent is aware that the student is living with non-custodial parent and is registering with the school.
Please download the form below, complete and bring with you to the Guidance office:

Not sure which catchment area you live in?  Visit the Halton District School Board website at and choose School Locator - enter your home address and the home-school will be displayed.