The 2017-2018 school year brings our student population to 1600+
If you are a brand new student to Halton, and live in our catchment area, please bring the following documentation to the
Guidance Office at Hayden:
- Copy of Student's School Transcript or Credit Counselling Summary (Grade 9 or 10)
- Copy of Student's Report Card (Grade 8)
- Proof of Student's Age & Citizenship - photocopy of birth certificate or passport (original must be shown at time of submitting package
- Health Card & Immunization Record
- Proof of Address - copy of property tax bill or rental agreement
- Proof of Custody or Guardianship - if student is under 18 and child's parent not available; or if student is with non-custodial parent; documentation must be provided indicating that the custodial parent is aware that the student is living with non-custodial parent and is registering with the school.
Please download the form below, complete and bring with you to the Guidance office:
Not sure which catchment area you live in? Visit the Halton District School Board website at www.hdsb.ca and choose School Locator - enter your home address and the home-school will be displayed.