Rugby is an exciting sport where players of all shapes and sizes can participate and succeed. It’s also tremendous sport for promoting fitness, respect, teamwork, and fair play - all core beliefs in our program.
- Fitness Training: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7:15 am - Starting February 13
- Indoor Training: February and first week of March - Mornings
- Outdoor Training: Monday - Thursday 3:15-4:45 pm - After March Break (weather depending)
- Players must participate in at least 8 contact practices before being eligible to play in games or tournaments
- Our league schedule is available at http://hssaa.ca.
- Halton pre-season jamboree, Corpus Christi CSS - April 13th
- St. Michael’s Catholic SS Tournament, Niagara Falls ON - April 21st
- Warrior Cup, Chinguacousy SS, Brampton ON - May 18th
Remind Code: @6fce42 (For announcements and information)
See Coach Veats (Room 230), Coach Drummond (Room 327), or Coach Kennedy (Room 207) with any questions.
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com