Course selection for 2020/2021
Course selection is open via myBlueprint.ca for current students from Feb. 3 - 13, 2020.
Click on the link(s) below to access the Course Selection Worksheet for your Grade:
Notes for Current Grade 12 Students:
- All Grade 12 students must submit via myBlueprint either the “Not Returning” selection or make course selections for next year.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to complete the HDSB exit survey in myBlueprint when completing their course selections.
- Current Grade 12 students who wish to return for the 2020/2021 school year must submit their course selections by February 13, 2020 to ensure a spot at Hayden for next year. Students submitting course selections after this date, will not be guaranteed entry for the 2020/2021 school year.
- Grade 12 students who wish to return for one semester must select 3 or 4 courses.
- Grade 12 students who wish to return for both semesters must select a minimum of 6 courses.
For help selecting your courses and to further develop your individual pathway plan you can:
- access instructions for course selection via myblueprint.ca
- review course descriptions to learn more about your course choices
- meet with a Guidance Counsellor
- access the resources in myBlueprint.ca
- use the HDSB Guide to Secondary School
Click the image below to review our course descriptions by program area:
Considering requesting a course change?
Click the image to print a Course Change Request form. Once the form has been completed and signed, please drop it off to Guidance.