Welcome to everything CLASS of 2020 and your final year at Hayden!
Outlined below are upcoming events and information for their post-secondary pathway planning and this year's June Graduation Ceremony.
- Check this site often to stay up to date
- Join the Hayden Grads Remind by texting @HaydenGrad to (289) 276-0802 or at www.remind.com/join/haydengrad to receive text updates on upcoming events and information.
- Click on this link to nominate your 2020 Valedictorian.
- Please fill out this form by Friday, June 5th, 2020 to help with the planning of our Virtual Celebration to be help on June 25th, 2020 at 7:00 pm
POST-SECONDARY PATHWAY PLANNING RESOURCES
Click on Scholarship Opportunities to view a list, criteria, and due dates for any upcoming scholarships. Any SHSM students can click on SHSM scholarship's to see a list of school specific SHSM scholarships.
Click to view the Post-Secondary Pathways Information Presentation.
Click for the Post-Secondary Pathways Timeline which includes key dates for the transition to post-secondary for 2019/2020.
Click for a list of Post-Secondary Web Resources to assist with post-secondary planning
Click OSAP- Ontario Student Assistant Program to learn about grants and loans to help pay for University and College.
How to Apply
For detailed instructions on how to apply, please click below:
Students Graduating or Not Returning in September
As of July 1, 2020 students who are not:
- actively registered with HDSB (Summer School),
- or returning to HDSB for the 2020-2021 School Year
will lose access to the HDSB Network & Halton Cloud / G Suite for Education applications, data, and email.
IMPORTANT: If you have used your HDSB email when applying for post secondary, resume, job applications, you will need to update your information and change it to a personal email address before access to your HDSB account is lost on July 1st.
To retain your G Suite data, please see one of the options below:
- Transfer email and Drive files to a personal Google Account using Google Takeout Transfer Your Content - see Transfer their content *HDSB accounts have unlimited drive space. Personal G Mail accounts only have 15 GB free drive space. All G Suite files do not count toward your quota. All other file formats will (PDF’s, Pictures, Videos, Microsoft Office files)
- Archive data using Google Takeout - The traditional Takeout is also available to create an archive of All their data in G suite.
This will enable you to easily retain your email, essays, resumes, science projects and any other files stored on Google Drive before access has been removed to your HDSB account.
This must be completed by June 30, 2020.