Registration Information

In order to attend Hayden, students must live in our catchment area. To check your boundaries and school locations, please visit the Board website at For students/families new to the Halton District School Board or living outside of Hayden's catchment area, please review the registration information here.

If you are new to our area and would like to register for school in September, please email our Guidance department ( to complete the necessary registration documentation.

If you are a new student to Halton, and live in our catchment area, please email ( the following documentation:

Copy of Student's School Transcript or Credit Counselling Summary (Grades 9 to 12)

Copy of Student's Report Card (Grade 8)

Proof of Student's Age - birth certificate or passport

Proof of Student's Citizenship or Immigration Status

Proof of Address - any two of the following: a property tax bill, rental agreement, lease or deed, utility bill, residential telephone bill, moving bill, car registration, bank statement, correspondence with a government agency

Proof of Custody or Guardianship - if student is under 18 and child's parent is not available; or if student is with non-custodial parent; documentation must be provided indicating that the custodial parent is aware that the student is living with non-custodial parent and is registering with the school.

Please download the forms below, complete and email the Guidance office:

HDSB Registration form

We are a SchoolCash Online School!

Not sure which catchment area you live in? Visit the Halton District School Board website at and choose School Locator - enter your home address and the home-school will be displayed.